- Fix bug in
SESSION_COOKIE_DOMAINwas set to false due to
original_server_namedefaulting to “localhost”. The new default is “localhost.localdomain”.
- Drop support for python 3.6 and 3.5
- Remove deprecated
request_ctx is now deprecatedand will be removed in the future
JSONReponse.jsonremoved in favour of
session-scoped by default. This can be changed by using the
live-server_scopeoption in your
pytest.ini(#113). Thanks @havok2063 for the initial patch and @TWood67 for finishing it up.
- pytest 5.2 or later is now required.
- Python 2.7 and 3.4 are no longer supported.
JSONReponsenow supports comparison directly with status codes:
assert client.get('invalid-route', headers=[('Accept', 'application/json')]) == 404
Thanks @dusktreader for the PR (#86).
- Add new
--live-server-portoption to select the port the live server will use (#82). Thanks @RazerM for the PR.
live_serverwill try to stop the server cleanly by emitting a
SIGINTsignal and waiting 5 seconds for the server to shutdown. If the server is still running after 5 seconds, it will be forcefully terminated. This behavior can be changed by passing
--no-live-server-clean-stopin the command-line (#49). Thanks @jadkik for the PR.
- Internal fixes silence pytest warnings, more visible now with
0.11.0 (compared to 0.10.0)¶
- Implement deployment using Travis, following in line with many other pytest plugins.
- Allow live server to handle concurrent requests (#56), thanks to @mattwbarry for the PR.
- Fix broken link to pytest documentation (#50), thanks to @jineshpaloor for the PR.
- Tox support (#48), thanks to @steenzout for the PR.
LICENSEinto distribution (#43), thanks to @danstender.
- Minor typography improvements in documentation.
- Add changelog to documentation.
0.10.0 (compared to 0.9.0)¶
--no-start-live-serveroptions to prevent live server from starting automatically (#36), thanks to @EliRibble.
- Fix title formatting in documentation.
0.9.0 (compared to 0.8.1)¶
- Minor changes in documentation.
- Better test coverage, e.g. tests for available fixtures and markers.
- Use pytest
monkeypatchfixture to rewrite live server name.
- Single-sourcing package version (#24), as per “Python Packaging User Guide”.
- Fix typo in option help for
--liveserver-port, thanks to @svenstaro.
live_serverfixture uses to run application in the background (#11), thanks to @svenstaro.
client_classfixture for class-based tests.
- Explicitly pin package dependencies and their versions.
codecsmodule to open files to prevent possible errors on open files which contains non-ascii characters.
First release on PyPI.